Work where, when, and how you choose!
We are a growing digital marketing agency based in Houston that offers its employees and contractors flexible schedules, freedom to work where you like, and excellent growth potential.
The Beacon Agency, LLC is a fully remote Digital Agency specializing in innovative marketing, advertising, and technology solutions for small businesses. We provide the same quality of product and service as much larger agencies, but at a fraction of the cost and on a much faster timeline. We do this through the creative use of technology and automation.
We’re looking for a Contract Junior WordPress Developer/Designer. The pay range we’re offering is $40-60/hour, based on experience.
- This is a contract, project-based position.
- We offer flexible hours, work when you are inspired to do so.
- We also offer the ability to partner on more projects and grow your business with us.
- Available for requests during US Business Hours, 9a-6p Eastern Time
- US Citizen and Legally Authorized to work in the United States
- Experience working with WordPress Core, Themes, and Plugins
- Basic understanding of common programming languages
- Understanding of current digital marketing and technology trends
- Understanding of Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides as collaboration tools
- Ability to follow specific, detailed instructions
- This will be paramount to your success
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to meet all deadlines
Various WordPress Tasks, including but not limited to:
- Installing Themes
- Creating Pages
- Creating and Editing Menus
- Use Page Builders to create layouts
- Inputting Content
- Adding images and video
- Basic image editing and resizing
- Inputting of content from Google Docs
- Troubleshooting Basic Issues
- Basic modifications to pages and templates
The Beacon Agency, LLC is based in Houston, Texas. We employ a full remote workforce, so candidates may live anywhere in the United States.
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible Schedule
- Work from home or anywhere you are comfortable
- Manage yourself
- Work how you like to work
How to Apply:
- Send an email to [email protected] with Subject: “HireMe- WP Dev” without the quotes
- Include the following in your email:
- Your Name and Phone Number
- Why you’re a great choice for this position, 300 words or less.
- Links to at least 5 WordPress sites you have worked on
- Include one sentence about your involvement each project.
Comments are closed.