Junior Email Marketing Engineer
Work where, when, and how you choose!
We are a growing digital marketing agency based in Houston that offers its employees and contractors flexible schedules, freedom to work where you like, and excellent growth potential.
The Beacon Agency, LLC is a fully remote Digital Agency specializing in innovative marketing, advertising, and technology solutions for small businesses. We provide the same quality of product and service as much larger agencies, but at a fraction of the cost and on a much faster timeline. We do this through the creative use of technology and automation.
We’re looking for a Junior Email Marketing Engineer. The pay range we’re offering is $10-12, based on experience.
- This is a contract position.
- This position is entry level with room for growth.
- We offer flexible hours, work when you are inspired to do so.
- We also offer the ability to partner on more projects and grow your business with us.
- Understanding of all email marketing best practices
- Understanding of email flow and relevant technologies
- Experience with popular email marketing platforms
- Understanding of current digital marketing and technology trends
- Understanding of Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides as collaboration tools
- Ability to follow specific, detailed instructions
- This will be paramount to your success
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to meet all deadlines
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create new email marketing accounts on behalf of agency clients
- Create new lists and list segments
- Update existing lists and segments
- Import client data into email marketing platforms
- Create email automation workflows based on provided documentation
- Test emails for deliverability
- Add provided email templates to client accounts
- Incorporate Analytics into email campaigns
- Create, monitor, and interpret reports that assess the following:
The Beacon Agency, LLC is based in Houston, Texas. We employ a full remote workforce, so candidates may live anywhere in the United States.
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible Schedule
- Work from home or anywhere you are comfortable
- Manage yourself
- Work how you like to work
How to Apply:
- Send an email to HireMe@BeaconAgency.net with Subject: “HireMe- Jr EM Engr” without the quotes
- Include the following in your email:
- Your Name and Phone Number
- Why you’re a great choice for this position, 300 words or less.
- What is your favorite email marketing platform and why? 200 words or less.
- What (in your opinion) is the most important thing you can do to ensure email marketing deliverability and why? 100 words or less.